|Phone Number:||303-498-3521 – Director|
|303-498-3460 – Special Care Nursery|
|303-498-3505 – Labor & Delivery|
|303-498-3400 – Postpartum|
|Department Contact:||Carri Montgomery - Director|
Pre-Register for Delivery, click here to link to preadmissions form.
Skilled Staff to Serve You
Our experienced, professional and caring staff of physicians, perinatal nurse practioners and obstetric nurses are available to create a wonderful birth experience for you and your family. Please discuss your birth plans with your physician or during your prenatal visits so we can best assist you when the exciting moment arrives!
Special Features of our Women’s and Newborn Center
We are dedicated to providing our patients and families with a great birthing experience! Some of the special features of our Women’s and Newborn Center include:
- Six luxury and completely private labor and delivery suites in a spa-like atmosphere equipped with an armoire with key essentials for newborn care
- 17 private, post-partum suites with magnificent views through the floor-to-ceiling windows and in-room sleeping accommodations for a family member
- Two triage rooms
- Three transition rooms for patients in various states of pre-op, post-op and ante-partum care
- A growing and developing inpatient and out-patient Lactation Program with nurse specialists who can assist new mothers in developing nursing and bottle-feeding skills
- Additional private rooms for gyn surgery patients
- Colorado’s only all private room Special Care Nursery for at-risk infants and those born up to eight weeks prematurely
Pre-registration is recommended and will make the admitting process much faster, especially if you come to the hospital in active labor! Download our Pre-registration form and drop by the Admitting office in our main lobby. You may also call 303-498-1508 and ask for the Admitting Pre-registration line. Please have your insurance or payment information available at this time.