GIRLS’ NIGHT OUT at Platte Valley Medical Center is Thursday, October 17, from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
We are overwhelmed by the wonderful response to our Second Annual Girls’ Night Out. Our event is a sell-out, with over 600 tickets disbursed.
You MUST have a confirmed registration or ticket to attend!
To add your name to our waiting list or to confirm your registration: Send your name, email address, phone number and the names of everyone in your party to email@example.com or call (303) 498-1481 with your information.
HERE ARE THE EVENT DETAILS
Pamper yourself with a free hand massage, learn more about your health, tour our luxurious Women’s Imaging Center, Women’s & Newborn Center, and Heart Health display, and walk away with lots of free gifts and health information.
“Girls’ Night Out is by far the most engaging health event for women in our community,” says Charmaine Weis, director of Marketing and Communications. “This is our second annual GNO, and we’re excited to bring even more to our community than we did last year. From award-winning singer and veteran of the group Firefall, Steve Manshel, and our new physicians, to a shopping boutique for our guests, this year’s event is shaping up to be the place to be in Brighton for women looking for new ways to improve their health.”
- Wine, cheese, live music, hors d’oeuvres, a chocolate fountain, fresh-fruit “pink” smoothies, and a frilly fun photo booth add to the fun. Plus over 40 door prizes, including several Grand Prize Visa Gift “Cash” Cards which have been graciously donated by Ted & Lina Shipman through The Shipman Family Trust.
- Have a free bone density exam, get your blood pressure checked, obtain a Peripheral Arterial Disease (PAD) screening, and schedule your mammogram;
- Talk with experts in obstetrics, gynecology, family medicine, skin care, breast & pelvic health, heart & vascular health, allergy & asthma, podiatry, nutrition, exercise, orthopedics, neck and back, childbirth, and breastfeeding;
- Receive a free stroke and cardiac risk assessment, enjoy a hand massage;
- Learn about our Foundation Campaign for Women’s Services and buy chances to win 1/2 carat Diamond Solitare Earrings (Donated by Thollot Diamonds & Fine Jewelry), a Pedicure and Spa Basket, and Broncos vs Titans tickets. Chances to win are $5 per ticket or 3 tickets for $10. The PVMC Foundation will also host a silent auction with unique items to be announced soon;
- Enjoy fabulous retail therapy at the Pink Shoppe;
- Relish a live cooking show, Cooking with Chocolate, with tasty samples, great nutrition advice, and quick and easy recipes!
EVERYONE WHO ATTENDS will receive a beautiful gift bag filled with surprises and an entry into the door prizes. Wear pink and receive a second entry!