RSVP Now: (303) 498-1481 or email your name, phone number, and number in your party to: email@example.com
Here’s the night’s lineup:
- Get your flu vaccine for only $25
- Bring your questions to talk with the following experts:
- OB/GYNs from Alcott Women’s Center;
- Skin Care specialists from Boulder Center for Dermatology;
- Breast, Pelvic Health and Exercise therapists from PVMC’s Physical Therapy and Rehab Team;
- Women’s Heart Health Team from High Plains Heart & Vascular Center;
- Podiatrist Dr. Kyle Haffner;
- PVMC’s Nutrition Team;
- Childbirth, Car Seat Safety, Baby Basics, and Breastfeeding Specialists from PVMC’s Women’s & Newborn Center.
- Tour our luxurious Women’s Imaging Center, Women’s & Newborn Center, and Cardiac Cath Lab.
- Schedule your screening mammogram and receive a free gift.
- Get your blood pressure, heart rate, body and balance, and Bone Density checked.
- Learn the signs and symptoms of heart attacks in women and how they differ from men.
- Enjoy a cooking show with our very own Executive Chef Mike and receive quick & easy recipes from our Nutritionist Cynthia Foster.
- Learn about our new Campaign for Women’s Services and meet breast cancer survivors — buy chances to win ($5 each) a hand-made breast cancer quilt, girly wine gift basket, and tickets to the November 18 Bronco Game with a limosuine ride to and from the game.
- Discover how core exercises and stretching can improve your overall health.
- High heels and toes, learn how to put your best foot forward.
- Boulder Center for Dermatology will also reveal what’s new in skin care and cosmetics.
This is a FREE event, but space is limited, so RSVP now by calling (303) 498-1481.